to move over to Morocco

 I said before does this mean he could then stay if it went wrong?

Trouble is - once he gets over here he may just become a lazy so and so having his gf slaving for him, this has been known to happen.
In reality, unless she can support him or he has some extra-ordinary skills unheard of in the UK he will not be granted entry, even if they were to marry in Morocco; this is my hope anyway as we have far too many stragglers here already.
How about if she were to move over to Morocco and become his wife and live there for ever more?


I am not sure where to find out this information, but my daughter (early 20's) has had a Moroccan boyfriend for about 2 years and goes over regularly to see him. If they were eventually to marry and he came here, and things did go wrong would he be able to stay then in the UK, or would he have to return to Morocco?
I have met and stayed with him many times and he is very 'normal', works hard, has a nice family and they get on very well he is quite laid back and they laugh alot, BUT I would just like to be more sure as although my daughter has nothing in her name here as such, the only thing he would gain is moving to the UK,

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco