Moroccan travel company that provides private guide

 Hello, I am an American female co-owner of a Moroccan travel company that provides private guides. (I won't post my information here b/c I don't want to self-promote.) I have been to Morocco dozens of time and in my first visits in my mid-twenties alone when I was a lawyer in NYC. In general, the city is as safe for women as an average mid-west city in the US. The key difference, as many people have stated, is that people will approach young women alone, and they must just ignore them and keep walking no matter how persistent or friendly they are. The generally harmless, but annoying and a waste of time. This occurs mainly in the large tourist areas. It is a beautiful friendly country, and if there is ever a situation where a young women feels really uncomfortable, she can pop into a cafe, or ask almost anyone to assist her. I hope your daughters all have a fabulous trip. Please do not hesitate to ask me additional questions.
guess I should make that a little more clear -- I am hunting for the NGO to volunteer for a while if they would pay for my TESOL, and help me understand the country better. Then I could go on to work part time helping the entrepreneurs. (It would be nice, though, if I could find a way to work through the NGOs.)

I need to make some money, because I would like to save and eventually go back to school for my Doctorate. (My understanding is that college is only $500 a term.)

I don't want to be on Disability money forever, but I want to do some good in the world while this check can still follow me overseas, while it still provides this opportunity to not be as dependent on money, to do something that matters --to help people who have felt as I have felt, struggling to make something of themselves, yet crushed down every way they try. This is something I could do, insha'allah, that would empower both parties at one time.

So if you know any organizations that could help me accomplish these goals, I would be ever grateful.
morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco