American woman who suffered an injury

I am an American woman who suffered an injury (though I am reasonably mobile) and I now receive a small Disability check ($700/month), which I believe would go about twice as far in Morocco as here. I have a degree in English and Communications and hope to earn my TESOL as well. In addition, I will be studying French, Arabic and Darija, during the next 18 months or so before I plan to go over.

While I am told I could easily get a job in one of the better-paying schools, I would prefer to work with adult entrepreneurs -- business people who didn't have the money to attend the better schools, who would like to more fluently market their goods and services to Americans on the worldwide web.

(My Disability check would enable me to work at a lower rate for people who couldn't afford the higher rates that other people must charge, but I can only work part-time because I tire easily.)

Does anyone know an NGO that would like to make use of my skills and interests, that could provide me with the TESOL certification?

And is my understanding correct, that $700 ($630 after money exchange rate) is enough to live on in Morocco?

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco