returned from Morocco

I just returned from Morocco and felt extremely comfortable there. The people were friendly and polite - men often moved out of the way when passing (unlike many folks in NYC) or actively steered clear when I was taking photographs. I wore long sleeves for most the time because it was cold in some places, but when I moved to short sleeves (not straps) in Marrakesh, I saw maybe only a slight difference in response and then it was just that I would be looked at more often. I found the younger men to be charming and clearly unable to judge age, but they were very polite and as soon as I wanted to be off from a souk or conversation, I had no problem moving on. It is a lovely beautiful country and worth anyone's visit. Just use common sense as you would anywhere.
 going to Morocco for the first time in May. I have done a lot of research online and found I'm am even more nervous about being harrassed than I was before I knew anything. We are quite adventurous and if any other women have some tips for us that would be amazing. tuneinturner@gmail.com
morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco