American girl studying abroad in Rabat

I am a 20 year old American girl studying abroad in Rabat in the fall. I have blonde hair and my parents want me to dye it black or brown in order to blend in more with Moroccans. Is this a good idea or just foolish?

Also, I have heard a lot about how it is best to dress conservatively, wearing long skirts and shirts that cover cleavage and shoulders, but what do people wear to the beach? What is acceptable at beaches in Morocco? Is wearing a bikini or even a one piece unacceptable?

If I want to get toiletries once I get there, will items such as contact solution, shampoo/conditioner, feminine products, etc. be available to buy for reasonable prices?

I am quite concerned. A former student of mine, who is 18, met a Marroccan man at Disney in October. She is shy, has never had a boyfriend and has a big heart. She has seen him several week ends and they are already engaged. He wants to get married next month (we are in January). I also found out his visa expires in June. I need some input as it scares me to death!
25 years ago, I worked at Epcot in guest relations. I noticed a pattern... Before going back home, they all try to get married to stay, or so it seemed.

I know there is a tax for receiving packages in the mail, does anyone know how much that might be? How long does it take for packages to get to Morocco from the U.S.?

I assume you are in USA in which case I have no idea what your immigration laws are but in UK he would not be allowed in now unless his intended spouse could support him.
It has happened in the past whereby the male will loaf around the house each and every day whilst she goes out to work; he then invited his friends round drinking the best whiskey she could afford to buy them.
Far too many girls of a younger age go to Morocco (partic resorts like Agadir) and fall for the pool or "animation team" guy and immediately call him their "boyfriend" going back as often as possible. When these girls have gone back home, how many others has he I wonder?
It is a disgrace that such spongers were ever allowed into the UK with no skills and the best job they could aspire to would be stacking shelves in a supermarket.

Responses to these questions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco