fight to morocco

After reading the comments of sometimes heated each other, I feel the need to clarify certain points, to cut short any interpretation.

1 / do not get the wrong fight. I remember that I have nothing against Mr Benhima as a person, I address him as President of the RAM and as able to take the necessary action for proper care of disabled reduced.
2 / I'm not calling for a boycott of RAM. Quite the contrary in these times of crisis, I think we need more than ever to support the national company and preserve the jobs of those who work there. By cons as clients (disabled or not) we are entitled to demand a better quality of service.
3 / Prior to commencing a lawsuit, there are other avenues to explore. AMH I represent and I are rather in a perspective of openness and co-construction: as I wrote in my last letter, we are quite willing to partner with an approach favoring quality of service by bringing our expertise on this subject. I remember a few years ago we implemented a training program for support staff, which was interrupted for I do not know why. I also suggest to develop a quality charter involving the airport users and associations representing people with disabilities.
4 / A few words about the support staff. They work as you would expect in difficult conditions. But they keep smiling even when disgruntled passengers pour their anger on them. They deserve to receive adequate training and be well regarded and respected. I send all my gratitude.
4 / Finally I want to thank you for your support. Sometimes it is necessary in some situations to maintain the pressure. I regret it because a good discussion around a table to allow my sense of getting things done much faster.

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco