need advice about visiting Morroco

need advice about visiting Morroco
I was last in Morocco in 1970, about 42 years ago. After staying on the 3 month entry visa, I applied for a three month extension. 3 months later I received notice that my request had been denied and was told to leave the country.

After leaving the country, one year later I attempted to come back for a visit and at the border my name was on list of banned people and I was denied entry. I have always imagined that the reason was that I had "overstayed" my visa, been in the country "illegally".

Anyway, it's 2012 and I was thinking about visiting Morocco once again. Nostalgia.

Do folks think that I would still be on a list of persons banned from entering? After all, I would have to invest money in tickets and would not like to be turned back again.


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco