Can anyone help me please?


Can anyone help me please?
Hello everyone,I`m from Azerbaijan and I would like to visit Morocco with my family,we need only guest visa,because to get tourist visa it`s much more difficult here,as nor me neither my husband has official(government) job. I called to the Moroccan embassy,they told me for the guest visa we need invitation from Morocco and photocopie of passport of the Moroccan resident,in this case they can give us guest visa.But this is just formality,in fact we are not going to go to Moroccan person`s house of course))May be before giving us visa Moroccan embassy can contact that person who`s "inviting" us,and check if such a person really exists,and may be ask him if he knows me.Please,who can help us with it? I can send you photocopie of my and my husband`s passports,or we can talk through skype.Please contact me here or my mail is kamila.azuz@gmail.com


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco