Dear travelers,

Dear travelers,

I would like to share one of by best travel experiences with you...

The last years I'm visiting Morocco on a regular basis. Most of the time for social projects in Essaouira, but I made also some travels to discover the country. I made twice a circuit in the south of Morocco with Omar. He is a guide from the agency Fikra Travel stationed in Ouarzazat. It were two unforgettable trips!

Omar showed me and my friends the beautiful landscapes of the valleys and spent some nights in the desert under the stars. We had a lovely time! Omar is a reliable man, a responsible driver and very hospitable. He knows a lot of languages and he is very good with children. Because I believe in his competencies, I really want to recommend him, when you are looking for a local to travel with.

You find more information about his offer on: Fikra Travel | Discover the magic of Morocco! and https://www.facebook.com/FikraTravel

Have a nice trip!morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco