In Morocco alone

In Morocco alone
I love travel alone.
never I have been in Morocco till doday but I'm planning to do this travel in Febryary.
Is safe for a woman travel in Morocco alone ?

I want to go in Rabat and Casablanca.

Can sombody give me some advices, please ?

I would like to know, how safe is travel in morocco, can a young(19) single canadian woman travel to morocco alone and be safe, or what are the safety concerns. Please advise me of some of the negative aspects to planning such a trip.
If you only have an idea to visit casa and Rabat I think you will be disappointed.

Rabat is the capital city of Morocco so no big deal here and Casa has only Hassan II mosque of interest.
Morocco is a safe country, but you will be the target of hassling from people mainly male.If you do not mind,yo can get tips for touring Morocco from roughtours company
Have a safe trip

If you arrive in Casa then get on the train to Marrakech and see so much more, also Essaouira on the coast is a lovely small town largely unspoilt by tourism and had a very old medina. No hassle here from traders.




Thank you to all you.


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco