Hotels in Morocco?

Hotels in Morocco?
Im trying to find information on:

the Riad Salam properties in Casablanca and in Ouarzazate?
Le Marrakech hotel in Marrakech?
The Marhaba hotel in Agadir?
Volubilis hotel in Fes?
the Tichka Salam hotel in Marrakech?

If anyone has contact information or web sites for these hotels, that would be very helpful. I cant seem to find anything official online about them.


I am Moroccan but live in California. I am planning a somewhat long trip back home this summer. I am plannig on visiting many places insha'Allah. Sidi Ifni is one of them. I have never been that far south, but I am very intertsted in visiting the Berber villages and checking out the desert...I would like to spend some time in Sidi Ifni and I hear the surf is always up there (IS this true?). I love eating BBQ fish (Sardines) and I like th ebeach and the surf.
If anyone knows more about this place, would you please be kind and tell me about it. Thanks.


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco