marrying a moroccan

Well, i definetly agree ladies, there are men out there all over the world waiting for a weak woman. Some guys look for that (and some women too). One thing that does stick in the back of my mind is that a couple weeks ago, my moroccan guy offered me money to help with the cost of travel to morocco. Of course, i said no. This man does not know that i own two homes, new vehicle, and have an above average paying job, i do not plan to let him know all that right away. I will not run to morocco in July to marry him....of course not. at times this guy pressures me so heavily to come there in July and do that but I keep telling him not yet. I don't understand the rush and I have asked him. He says he doesn't want to be without me. Now, I was born at night but it sure in the hell wasn't last night!! lol.... But what could be so so pressing. Is he wanting to run away from a wife, run away from a girl maybe he has pregnant?? who knows?? Something doesn't feel quite right. But i guess i'm like most women, i want to believe him. This guy is very very good looking which doesn't help. He does work fulltime apparently and has an apartment that he shares during the week and then on his day off he claims to visit his parents. This guy is the same age as me and I would hope that he would have enough maturity not to lie to me. On the other hand, if things do happen to work out, he is in for a surprise because I am a person who investigates everything until im happy with the answer. I can't do too much investigating from here but we will see what happens.

if this man is presurring u to marry after talking with him after only a couple of months, via the internet only...something is definitely wrong. you should have called his bluff and agreed to him sending you the money to help with your travel expenses....i think it is very difficult for moroccans to send money out of the country. next time he makes that offer, take him up on it and see what happens.

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco