Warm Items
This may seem odd, in Morocco in September, but I had both a jumper and a jacket with me. They took up space, and were barely worn, but I had been warned that the desert would get very cold at night, and when I was leaving for the airport it was much to cold to not be wearing them, due to the lovely British weather. As it was, the desert was not cold, even at night, but it was pouring when we got back, so despite the annoyance of lugging them around, I was glad to have them. Ideally I would have just had a lightweight but warm wool pullover, just in case.

Obviously this list will change in different countries and times of year, but I hope it was useful for an idea of what might be worn to Morocco, I know I searched for many tips before I went. Do you have any tips on clothing in hot countries?


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco