Tops in Morocco



Tops in Morocco
All my tops had the shoulders covered, not only to dress more conservatively, but to keep the sun off my shoulders as I burn easily. I do this any time I go somewhere sunny, and not just when covering up is necessary due to the culture. I bought a long sleeve linen shirt, a short sleeve cotton shirt, a 3/4 sleeve cotton shirt and a t shirt.
Whilst there were all comfortable, in the future I may skip the linen shirt. Despite being comfortable and easy to wash, it is fairly bulky and I like to pack in small bags. If I can find a more lightweight version though, I highly recommend linen. I wash several times during a trip to cut down on the number of shirts I bring, and linen looks fine after this.

morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco