Shoes in Morocco


Shoes  in Morocco 



I have not yet settled on a perfect shoe combination for holidays, and I think it varies a lot based on where you are going and what activities you plan on doing, but I was pretty happy this time. I bought canvas trainers and a pair of hiking sandals, and both got worn plenty. Usually I end up bringing more pairs, and some never get worn. I think the most important thing is they both were comfortable for long days of walking, and could pack down in the bottom of my bag. I had heard the Medina's would be filthy and unsuitable for sandals, but I did not feel this was the case, and I do like to have sandals in the heat. The only thing not covered were a smarter pair, but here they weren't needed. I would consider embellished flip flops or similar for this, again due to space concerns.



morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco