Accessories in Morocco


Accessories  in Morocco 



Although I bought a hat with me, as I had good intentions to keep myself from the sun, I never wore it as usual. I may have to give up on trying to persuade myself to wear hats. I bought a large scarf with me, which is the case wherever I go. I used it to wrap around my shoulders in the evening, as a blanket on the plane, and to wrap around my head going into the desert. They are always useful if you have a good big one.
I had two bags with me, my 35L main one and a leather side bag from Scaramanga for carrying around day to day. I can't recommend this bag enough, I've been using it the last few years when I travel (and at home) and its big enough to fit what you need for the day in, thick enough leather not to get cut through, buckled tight so you can't slip your hand in, wears across the body so it can't be snatched and has zippable inner pockets for things you really worry about. I've used it in Morocco, Rome and Istanbul, and my sister has used an identical one in Russia and Eastern Europe and neither of us has had anything stolen from it. As an extra bonus, it isn't as ugly as most tourist bags.




morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco