Holo In Marrakesh


Marrakesh is an interesting city, so close to Europe and yet so different in many ways. It has always been high up on my list of places to visit, so earlier last year I packed my bags along with Holo and joined my father on his business trip to explore the city.


Jardin de la Menara
+
-
Road
Hybr
sat
Relief
Wasnt sure at first whether to bring Holo but we thought that maybe we could do something similar like we did in China. We flew with easyjet from London Gatwick to Marrakesh Menara airport, conveniently located around 15 minutes taxi ride from central Marrakesh but we didnt need that since transportation was already organized. On arrival and a shame I didnt managed to take a picture was that during the security check of our baggages before leaving the airport one of the security guards stopped us because of the big cardboard box containing Holo I was carrying, I had to open it and oh boy what the look of confusion on the guys face, He told us if he could take it for a minute to show it to a higher up in order to give clearance (I dont think he knew what to do), Dad told him to be careful and joked that I was an Artist (reference to what happened in Versailles) which made him even more nervous, so he took both his hands and placed them under Holo and held her high while walking slowly towards the office. Once there, he bent down and tilted Holo slightly, In a matter of seconds the higher up just waved it off. He came back to us all perspiring and said everything was fine while apologizing frantically for opening the box.



morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco